Search This Blog

Part 3: 30 January 2010 | Brand and Lizaan | Kleinevalleij Function Centre

Part 3:  DECOR and RECEPTION

So much time, effort and money go into the planning of your wedding decor and reception.  It is important to capture the reception in a natural and stylish way.  I like to take photos of the decor before I go to the bride for make up photos.  Then I can make use of the natural available light. 

Lizaan and Brand really have some good taste and their decor was phenomenal.  Stylish, modern and simplistic:  The way I love it.

Kleinevalleij Function Centre is also the ideal venue for a stylish wedding with some awesome views over the mountains and vineyards with great service and food.
Really one of my favourite venues ever :-)

Tell me what you think...Please leave a message. 

To view Part 1: Make up, Bride and Ceremony, click here
To view Part 2: Couple, Entourage and Family, click here


To view Edrich and Suzanne's wedding photos, click on their names (Sister of the groom, Brand).
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, please leave a comment. Please select the Name/URL option. Put your name in the NAME box, you don't have to worry about the URL box.

© Cape Town Wedding Photographer, Western Cape Wedding Photographer, Agapé Studio, Charl Smith | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig