Search This Blog

Part 2: 30 January 2010 | Brand and Lizaan | Kleinevalleij Function Centre

Part 2:  COUPLE, ENTOURAGE and FAMILY PHOTOS.

I want to start this part of my post with a TIP for brides:  WANT TO HAVE STUNNING PHOTOS?  STAY IN LOVE WITH YOUR PARTNER!!!

I just want to thank Brand and Lizaan for making this photo session so great.  Thanx for being in Love...  one can really see the chemistry between the two of you.
I think it is really important to use the whole venue for your couple shoot, they pay a lot to have their wedding at a specific venue and that is why your photographer must make use of all the opportunities presented by the venue.  Kleinevalleij really has some awesome photo opportunities.  I think that I could have used another 30min to cover all the opportunities presented by the venue.

I only have a few family photos on this post, but I take a lot of different combinations which is supplied by the couple.  By doing it this way, we make sure that we capture all the important photos.

Tell me what you think...Please to leave a message.

To view Part 1: Make up, Bride and Ceremony, click here
To view Part 3: Decor and Reception, click here

Share:

2 comments

  1. Jy is ongelooflik. Ek is al baie lank in die "trou" bedryf maar ek is regtig mal oor jou magic met die kamera. Retha van Domaine Brahms

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you did it again! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, please leave a comment. Please select the Name/URL option. Put your name in the NAME box, you don't have to worry about the URL box.

© Cape Town Wedding Photographer, Western Cape Wedding Photographer, Agapé Studio, Charl Smith | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig