Search This Blog

9 January 2010 | Edrich and Suzanne | Meerendal

 I did my first wedding at Meerendal in 2006. After 137 weddings, I did my second wedding at Meerendal. What a great venue. I just love all the photo opportunities on the venue. I just hope that I will do my third wedding there before another 137 weddings go by :-)
Doing Edrich and Suzanne’s wedding was also very special. They are such a lovely couple and I pray all God’s blessings over their marriage.

Despite of the hard sun, I think that the photos came out very nice.

I will be doing her brother’s (Brand and Lizaan) wedding later this month. So, keep on watching this space...

I hope that you also enjoy the 220 photos I have posted.


























































































































































































































































SERVICE PROVIDERS:
Make up & hair: Marnette Rossouw 074 101 2440
Bride preparation venue: Suzanne's home
Reception venue: Meerendal – Barn & Lawn
Cake: Maurice 082 743 9252


Please leave a message for the couple. Click on the word “COMMENTS” and leave a comment. Thank you.

I have done Suzanne's brother's wedding also (Brand and Lizaan).  
To view their photos, click here.
Share:

11 comments

  1. really awesome photos!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pics! Lyk of julle 'n heerlike tyd gehad het!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ag julle tweetjies is net PRAGTIG!!! Bly ek kon saam met julle die dag deel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sussa en Ed!! Julle troue was awesome!Die fotos is ongelooflik!! Vang elke liewe mooi oomblik van die dag en julle liefde vir mekaar vas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baie mooi! Charl (fotograaf) ken sy storie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uitstaande!!! Charl, jy mag maar foto's neem!! Dankie!! Sussa en Edrich, julle is sterre!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pragtige foto's! Lyk net soos 'n feesviering. Bly ons kon daar wees!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow julle 2, dit was absoluut 'n stunning troue! Gaan trou sommer weer oor dan kan ons NOG so party hou...sussa b-e-a-u-tiful!! En well done vir die fotograwe!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think, please leave a comment. Please select the Name/URL option. Put your name in the NAME box, you don't have to worry about the URL box.

© Cape Town Wedding Photographer, Western Cape Wedding Photographer, Agapé Studio, Charl Smith | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig